Mobilizing Anglicans for World Mission
New Wineskins Missionary Network has been mobilizing Anglicans for global mission for almost fifty years. New Wineskins is a non-profit mission agency, but works closely with dozens of Anglican entities in North America and abroad to coordinate and collaborate the work of fulfilling the Great Commission to take the Good News of Jesus to the ends of the earth.
There are still over 2 billion people in the world with no access to the Gospel and another 3 billion who follow after other gods. There is so much work to be done that we need every Anglican to join us in our 111vision: Be the one who shares your faith, See the one whom God is calling you to reach, and Share the One True God!
Led by Executive Director Jenny Noyes, New Wineskins is:
- The host of the largest international Anglican Global Mission Conference - the New Wineskins Conference - held every three years since 1994.
- The official hub for mission resources for the Anglican Church in North America.
- The coordinator of the Anglican Global Mission Partners, a network of almost 50 sending agencies, missional ministries, seminaries, dioceses, congregations, and missionaries.
- The leader of the ACNA’s Global Mission Initiative (GMI), a group of bishop-appointed mission advocates from each diocese who work together to achieve mission goals.
- The place to start if you feel called to serve cross-culturally and don’t know how to begin.
New Wineskins mobilizes Anglicans for authentic, cross-cultural partnership around the world with
four focus areas of ministry: